Monday, 22 December 2003
I keep forgetting to tell all of you that Baby hums, in tune, Ba-ba black sheep, Itsy Bitsy Spider and Head and Shoulders when he is playing. (not just when he hears these songs but other times too.) He also says a few words in French (oui and au revoir) and in Italian he counts "a b chee" and says "si". I thought I had better write that down before I forget. I will try to find a musical class for babies so I can sign him up. That will be another fun thing to do with Baby! By the way, the landlord will come today to discuss some of the challenges which isn't that fun but afterwards, we are picking up the photos that the professional photographer took at the Carrefour. The best part is that Daddy will take the afternoon off work. We have been having a month of 4 day work weeks!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment