Wednesday, 18 February 2004

Today we went to La Maison Ouverte. Now the last few times, Baby has wanted to play with the water but has not wanted to wear the plastic smock. So that means, he is not allowed to play...house rules. Today I was chatting with a woman from Slovakia and Baby came up to me holding the smock. I put it on him and he went over and played with the water and then he wanted to keep wearing the smock while playing with other toys. Very cute but eventually I had to take it off him in case another child wanted to play with the water as there are only three smocks. It just amazes me how Baby changes from one week to the next and becomes more comfortable with his environment. The best part was that Da-da met us at La Maison Ouverte and played for awhile. It was really fun. One of the women told Baby in French to go and get some little cars and that is just what he did. I will try never to under-estimate Babies again. They are incredible little people and deserve to be capitalized!

0 comments:

Post a Comment