Monday, 2 February 2004
We had a really fun time visiting La Maison Ouverte today from 3-5 pm en francais. The two women working there talked to us in French and that was fun. I also met some other French people to converse with and Baby played with their children. There were lots of fun things to do at this open house including playing with water, new toys and chalk board, a little house and other neat stuff. I will include photos soon and we will definitely go again. I really have to make an effort for Baby to be exposed to French around here. It's not easy but it is one of my goals otherwise what's the point? Folks booked their trip so we are looking forward to more adventures with them soon! It sure helps with the homesickness when friends and family visit or meet us halfway!

0 comments:
Post a Comment