Tuesday, 25 May 2004

Yesterday Frunty and I made rice pudding together and I will include a picture once I download it. We had fun and I decided to use the rice cooker. I measured the ingredients and Frunty put them into the rice cooker. Then he stirred everything, a little roughly at first and some of the milk flew onto his chin. You'll see it in the photo so stay tuned!

At one point, a bit of the milk bubbled onto the counter but oh well. While it was cooking J&J came over and when it was done, we all had some before setting out for the park.



We had a fun time at our Luxembourg farmstay this past four day weekend. It was a sheep farm and Frunty got to feed a baby lamb with a big milk bottle. We did quite a bit of hiking as there were a lot of trails near the farm. When Frunty hikes it means running along the trails and boy can he run for a long time. Sometimes he needs breaks by sitting in the carrier and he has fun doing the "claw" to Daddy, pulling off his hat, tugging on his ears etc. We also went to the Villeroy and Boch outlet shop and bought a cake plate for a gift. We have another long weekend coming up and will look for another "rural gite".

0 comments:

Post a Comment