Thursday, 3 June 2004

Daddy flew off to Milano tonight because he has a meeting tomorrow morning. He hates to miss time with Frunty so he brought us lunch and spent the whole afternoon playing with us. After he left in the late afternoon, J&J came over and we walked over to one of my Japanese student's home to check out her garage sale. She is moving back to Japan in July and will be sorely missed. J and I both purchased some fun stuff. I got Frunty a slide and tricycle and a bunch of clothes. I remembered our garage sale last summer and how hard it was to sell some special items. The only thing that made it bearable was that we donated the proceeds to breast cancer. It is important to remember that things are only things but you know what, things comfort us too and are associated with special times and people. So even if getting attached to material objects is silly, it is still hard to part with certain things. I am just rambling!



The point of this blog is to tell you fun things you can do with your Baby or at least, fun things that I do with mine! And this morning we made smoothies in our new blender and after we both had a glass, we poured the rest into Teddy Bear Tupperware Freezer Pop Moulds and after naptime, Frunty ate three in a row! Luckily they were full of only fruit and no added sugar. We put bananas, peaches, strawberries and pineapple into the blender. Yummy! I think I'll have one now. Cheerio! And by the way, Frunty loves helping in the kitchen and it's a new hobby for us! I highly recommend it despite the fact that it is a little more messy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment