Tuesday, 27 July 2004

Chatting with family and friends back home really makes me miss everyone and everything in Toronto so I have decided to make a list of the top ten things that I miss the most, just for fun. Later I will write the top ten things I like about living in Brussels.



1. Family and friends and doing fun stuff!

2. Fridays (running with my Dad on the boardwalk while Frunty and Gramma went to the Y for Baby Gymboree.)

3. Hot tubbing at the nonni and all their delicious meals

4. Our very supportive neighbours

5. China Town and our weekly dim sum

6. Grabbing a veggie burger or icecream at Lick's and walking along the boardwalk

7. The park at the bottom of Willow situated under big, old trees with an incredible view of the lake

8. Looking out my kitchen window at my lilacs and the shed my husband made me

9. My husband working from home so I could see him any old time and bring him snacks

10. Dick's (Dickie's No Frills supermarket with its excellent selection and amazing prices) and all the other convenient shops some open 24 hour/7 days a week

0 comments:

Post a Comment