We had a wonderful weekend. On Saturday we went to A.S.Adventure and enjoyed the July sales by getting some new clothes. Then we went to Le Chateau de la Hulpe for a picnic and bocce balls. The weather was gorgeous and afterwards, Frunty played in the pool on our back deck. Frunty got out of the pool at one point and sat on the potty and said afterwards, "I did it". We looked and sure enough, there was peepee in the potty for the first time ever! And we did not ask him to do it, we just always make the potty available to him and he sees his older friends using it when they come over. It just goes to show you that a child can learn to use the potty on his own WITHOUT ANY PRESSURE. When he/she is ready, a child will want to do it. Frunty was so happy and clapped when he showed us the peepee. We were happy but on the other hand, who cares? He won't be 25 and wearing a diaper!!!
Later I ran a 10 km and after dinner, Daddy made me a Dame Blanche. We were celebrating the fact that I reached my goal of returning to my pre-pregnancy weight! It took me 25 months but I did it! I'll write more about that later.
Today we went on a family-stroller run on the Green Path, a 6 km run and then a 6 km walk with a sushi lunch as well. After dinner, we went to the Grande Place for waffles with chocolate. Despite some rain here and there, we had a fantastic weekend. This week, Daddy will collect us and take us to his office for lunch and Wednesday is a national holiday and he has a special day planned for us too.

0 comments:
Post a Comment