Yesterday and today, Frunty has been calling me by my first name! It is very adorable but he doesn't do it all the time. It must be a stage. Mostly he still calls me "Mommy" though. I took the pets to the park despite the drizzle and did some running and Frunty played after on the jungle gym/slide etc. Even though it has been rainy and cold, we still have been having fun. If we don't get out of the house, cabin fever quickly sets in. We also enjoyed chatting and singing with the old folks after naptime. Daddy can home with yet another new car. A Volvo Sedan and the boys have gone out for a spin so that I can have some time to write. We have finally decided on a car and are waiting for delivery. You'll have to wait to find out!
We also received a special package in the mail. Thanks very much to the Nonni for the Barney video and book. Frunty held onto the DVD the whole time while in the stroller. When we got home, we watched a little bit in Spanish. Frunty just loved it. I am able to get over my guilt at putting on a show sometimes while I prepare lunch or dinner if I select another language because I think that at least Frunty is being extra-enriched.

0 comments:
Post a Comment