It's a cool and windy Monday morning but we went on a stroller run anyway to the playground because it looks like it may rain later. We had a very relaxing weekend with naps/movie watching/friends over for a sushi bonanza. Daddy is off to London on Wed. to find out about the merger as his company has been acquired by another...what else is new? This happens every year! And on Thursday we are looking forward to the visit of some cousins from Italy.
The next chance I get, I will write down some fitness/health tips that are helping me achieve my goals and I am recording them for me so that I can re-read them and remember them.
Hope everyone is well back home! And congrutulations to our dear friend, L, who just got engaged to B. We are VERY excited for you and will pop open the bubbly when you arrive at the beginning of October. Can't wait to celebrate with you in person.

0 comments:
Post a Comment