Monday, 11 October 2004

On Saturday we picked up our aunt and uncle from the airport in the morning and dropped off our friends at the train station in the afternoon and in between, went for pitas at the Grande Place! Yesterday we checked out the Japanese festival at their school but the line up for bentos was so long we took off for the Grande Place and ate in a cozy little restaurant that believe it or not, wasn't too smokey. Then we watched a bit of Brussel's very first marathon. I ran into my physiotherapist this morning, literally and figuratively, as I was starting my run and he ran the marathon yesterday in 3 hours something. I will go tonight for a back treatment/massage.



Tonight V is cooking one of her awesome, gourmet meals and we can't wait to eat it! I think Daddy will be tied up with colleagues from the States but maybe I can bring him home a doggy bag! V is cooking at their apartment which is really the apartment of our friends who so kindly gave us the keys and permission while they vacation in Asia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment