Yesterday we visited J&J and we were all happy to see each other again! They went to Taiwan for a holiday and weren't excited about coming back. I do understand the mixed feelings but we are happy in some ways to be back. We have a very quiet life here and I am able to rest a lot. Daddy works very reasonable hours and has a lot of time with us and a lot of holiday time which we are mostly saving for when the new baby arrives. Right now he is working from home which is a treat. Daddy will take Frunty shopping this afternoon while I nap. Daddy woke up very early and did a lot of work before the sun rose.
Next week we are planning on visiting a music class to see if we should join. It is called "La Chaise Musicale." (www.chaisemusicale.be) It is a bit of a trek to get to but it may be worth it. We will sign Frunty up for another session at the Little Gym which isn't close either but worth going to. We also plan to visit the pool. Frunty is also asking about going to school so we may check out a French playschool up the street. The thing is, he really wants to go to school with his cousins!
With Daddy home, I am able to take off for runs and since I am getting a bit sluggish, I am happy I don't have to push the stroller with a twenty-pound kid in it! The vitamin B seems to be working as I have not experienced any carpal tunnel since taking it. (I wear the wrist supports at night.)
We celebrated Mowgli's 10th birthday with a Mexican dinner which kind of made me sick but it was fun anyway! Daddy's out getting us lunch right now and chocolate brownies so I had better set the table. I know we are spoiled! Frunty is trying to use the rowing machine so it's a double reason to sign off prontissimo. Ciao!

0 comments:
Post a Comment