Monday, 21 March 2005

Why not go out on a limb? That is where the fruit is!

We just got back from Makadi Bay, Egypt. I was nervous about going...traveling alone, pregnant and with a pre-schooler. But we had an amazing time and received help from many very friendly people and enjoyed the simple joys of life like building sand castles surrounded by, of course, train tracks not moats and playing tag with other kids on the beach. (I always had to run too to keep my eyes on my speedy gonzales.) And no cooking or cleaning for a whole week. And sleeping 10-12 hours a night and dancing at mini-disco. We didn't get sick or sun burnt either.

A big thank you to Daddy for sending us on a holiday down south while he worked in Washington. I will include pictures eventually of our lovely time on the red sea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment