This morning Daddy and Frunty accompanied "us" to the doctor for our check-up. I squeezed in my run and met them at the doctor's office. Good news on all fronts.
*Tiny Baby's heart beat is strong and sounds "perfect"
*Tiny Baby's head is down!
*All tests came back normal for Mommy
*Mommy's blood pressure great (111/70)
*Only gained 0.5 kg in three weeks= doctor very happy and Mommy too!
*Mommy can keep exercising as much as she wants (running/stairs/weights= no problem)
*Dr. de V will NOT go to New York just before our due date afterall!
Daddy did some filming and took a picture too. We forgot to get a picture of Dr. Woods back in Toronto in 2002. She delivered Frunty. But I don't mind so much because she really only came at the very last moment. I feel like our nurse, Mary Estrella, delivered Frunty and we have pictures of her. Anyway, all is well. By the way, Dr. de V is convinced Tiny Baby is due on my birthday but we shall see! He says the very first ultrasound is the most accurate.

0 comments:
Post a Comment