Tuesday, 24 May 2005
Funny underwear moment: On Saturday in the car, I asked Frunty if he had to go "pee-pee" and he said, "yes...I want to go pee-pee in my underwear." I tried to persuade him not to but then his face went all calm and his eyes were just staring straight ahead and I knew he was going ahead with what he wanted to do. And I am really positive that Frunty really wanted to just see what it was like because all week he has been holding it so well and maybe he was just curious about what it would feel like. He didn't do it again the rest of our car trip to and from Holland. Anyway, maybe some people would be furious but we thought it was really adorable and funny. Frunty wanted the experience and now he knows what it feels like to go "pee-pee" in his underwear!

0 comments:
Post a Comment