Monday, 2 May 2005

Yesterday was 30 degrees Celsius in the sun here in Brussels! It feels like we have gone from winter to summer with hardly a spring at all. But since the winter here is quite spring-like (except for the two weeks of snow we had) it all seems fine to me!

Yesterday was a very busy day. The guys headed off to do a hike and look for a "cache" and I headed out the door for a run at Woluwe Park. Near the end of my run, I got a call to meet the guys at Cinq. park for a bicycle festival. We had a really nice picnic and saw some neat bikes. I really like the little, three-wheel fold-up adult bike and will consider it down the road. Mowgli enjoyed the shade. After looking at all the stands and trying an organic cola (very good) we went home to drop off Mowgli and go for our hike. After my one hour run, I felt a bit tired but what a glorious day to go to the forest.

We hunted around for the "cache" but couldn't find it. Frunty and I waited by some trees while Daddy checked his GPS up ahead. Sometimes these scavenger hunts are very hard and we'll have to try again another weekend to find the treasure!

Hope you all have a lovely week with great weather too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment