Mom and Auntie enjoyed a beautiful day in Ghent yesterday while Frunty and I visited some parks and did some errands. We took our dinner over to their place and found out about their adventures. I am so happy that our Auntie can explore Belgium. Everyone talks of Brugges all the time but Ghent is quite a lovely treasure to see too with canals, hanging baskets overflowing with flowers, a castle and a cathedral in which my Mom and Auntie spent at least two hours.
I enjoyed 4 hours of very strong contractions last night which started around 3 am and ended by 7 am. It can sure wear a person down. But it isn't about me...the baby will come when he/she is ready...it just seemed that those four hours were the beginning but alas, not quite yet...these two weeks have been a really big, physical and mental challenge for me. Not just for me. Now Daddy has a really bad cold from so many bad nights. I also have a cough. Frunty's nose is running a bit too. But if we think we are all tired now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing I have so much support right now. I am too lucky.

0 comments:
Post a Comment