What a glorious day today. Frunty and I walked with our Spanish friends to Woluwe park and on the way, passed by our friend (J from mainland China) and her American, little girl, J. They were looking out of their window at that exact moment luckily and invited us to come and play for awhile and then we all went to the park together.
Frunty and J had a great time running, digging holes, giggling together...while the Moms/caregiver lounged on the grass and enjoyed the sunshine and fresh air. I have some discomfort while walking and had a contraction this morning but am not going to sit inside each day and wait for our Tiny Baby to come. Moving is great and I am still running/doing stairs/lighting weights because it makes me feel good.
After the park, our Spanish friends continued home and we played again at J's and she asked Frunty a question, in Mandarin, and he answered and the next thing I knew dinner was served! It was delicious and since Daddy needed some more time at work, it was fun for us to stay. I had a chance to flip through some magazines since J's employer gets a zillion different ones. The kids played really well, J cooked, I felt like I was in shangra-la!
Gramma's coming tomorrow with Auntie B. And then we'll have around the clock care for Frunty which takes the worry away!

0 comments:
Post a Comment