Four Saturdays ago today, we were at the hospital enjoying our precious newborn. Now he is beside me in the stroller having fallen asleep during our run. It has been a wonderful month and Tiny Baby is growing by leaps and bounds. I'd say he is close to ten pounds and perhaps 56 cm. We will know for sure after the upcoming doctor's appointment.
Last night we had a really superb bbq prepared by Daddy. We sat in the backyard and it was fun. Today Grampa and I went for a run with Gramma and Tiny Baby close behind and Daddy and Frunty on bike. Daddy could ride ahead and tell us Tiny Baby's status. We ran to Woluwe Park and through Lover's Lane and back and only had to stop to breastfeed twice. On a 40 minute run, that is pretty good and I just have to get used to the fact that some runs will be like that now. I think I used to get frustrated before with Frunty when he was a newborn because I wanted things to be the way they were. Now I know that things are different and I have to go with it. The run was still wonderful, just different. And there may be some runs during which I do not have to stop. Who knows?
My stomach muscles are a bit sore but other than that, I felt great on the run and so did Grampa. We'll try for one more before they return to T.O. Then we'll both continue our exercises til we run again.

0 comments:
Post a Comment