Wednesday, 6 July 2005

It did storm yesterday just like last week, well, not as bad but Gramma and Frunty came home soaked and I got marooned in two places near the tram stop. I hung out first at S's and that was fun because he hadn't seen Tiny Baby yet. It was a really nice visit and S told me about his Wimbledon experience.

After that, I made it to the doctor's before the next rain shower hit. Once again, Dr. de V had time to chat and sat down beside me for awhile looking at my Parenting Magazine and we talked about postpartum depression and night sweats and then he showed me a picture of his grand daugther before I left. I can't believe that last time he offered me his car to borrow as long as I returned it by 7 pm. I have to tell you that the medical care I have received here from the dentist/physiotherapist/doctor etc. has been really excellent. I am so happy that we decided to have our baby here.

It started to rain again while I walked home but I had the umbrella and it wasn't as heavy so I made it without getting too wet. The weather has been really crazy around here. The thing is...I am not going to sit at home just because it might rain. I gotta get some exercise and am really starting to go nuts. I miss running a lot. I can't describe it really but it is an achey kind of itchy feeling. I'd also like to weight lift and even do the boring stairs sometimes. But I promised to wait a month and to visit the post-natal physiotherapist first. Well, I didn't exactly promise...

0 comments:

Post a Comment