Last night our Nonni arrived from Toronto and boy were we excited to see them! Tomorrow we leave for El Gouna in Egypt and I realize that I haven't written for over a week. So much has happened since the 16th. The boys and I took Daddy on the 19th to Plopsaland for his birthday! What fun! We got a new countertop in our kitchen the following day and hung out at the army and airplane museum. That night, after the boys went to bed (they both go together at 8 pm, it is super cute!) we watched a movie, "House of Flying Daggers". Mandarin was fun on the Monday and Frunty and I made a carrot cake together that was super good.
On the 23rd, it was our God son, J's birthday and we enjoyed chatting to him and his folks. On the 24th I went to the dentist while my friend, J, helped me with Tiny Baby who slept through most of the appointment, just started getting hungry the last 5 minutes. Then Daddy and Frunty picked up our nonni after the Little Gym. Perfect timing. The fun just never stops but it means that time really flies and Tiny Baby has been chewing his fists for the past week at least, perhaps indicating that the long process of teething has already begun. He smiles at us even before we smile at him. He is such a joy. I gotta get packing now but will write when we get back from El Gouna and before we go to Turin.
For my own records, I have been running with both children sometimes together in the one stroller and now that H leant me her double jogger, after a nice walk with her and friends the other day, I have taken them both side by side. Frunty sings to Tiny Baby and keeps him happy until he falls asleep. I sometimes have to make a few stops but I am grateful that most of the time, I can be "selfish" and get my running in!!!!! Cheerio!

0 comments:
Post a Comment