What a busy week since getting back from Tunisia. I haven't had a chance to write or catch up on emails so I hope I won't lose our readership! I don't have time to write even now but I will say that we enjoyed berry picking today and a picnic at the Foret de Soigne between chores! The blackberries were mostly quite sour though! I squeezed in one run this week and it was the first while pushing Tiny Baby in the new jogger. Pretty great since I feel strong and Tiny Baby slept the entire run and woke up just after I finished weight lifting! Perfect! This was after visiting H and her newborn, V, who came early on the 31st of July. (she was due the 21st of August) What a tiny cutie and H's birth story had us both laughing til our sides' ached. I think sharing birth stories is an extremely important part of the entire process and needs to be done. I had my six week check-up this past week though it was really almost 8 weeks because we went to Tunisia. Everything fine.
We enjoyed lunch out with Uncle M at MC Squared just like old times but I ate too much chocolate moose, the best in all of Belgium. Frunty ran around the grassy area a lot before and after. Uncle M gave Tiny Baby a vibrating chair by Fisher Price called Aquarium or something like that which he really likes for a few minutes two times a day or so. After lunch we all went to the Little Gym where everyone met Tiny Baby for the first time and were thrilled. M.P, our teacher, said he looks exactly like Frunty. Sometimes he really does other times he looks like himself. I had fun catching up with some other Mommies whom I've gotten to know over the months.
Well, I said I didn't have time and luckily I type very very fast, gotta go!!!!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment