First week of school done. Overall, a positive experience...I think. Talk about exhausting what with waking up before 10 am, haven't done that in years and emotionally draining too with tears in the mornings but highs after school. Frunty said he likes school and pronounces his teacher's name beautifully, "Madame Claire". What a beautiful, French accent he already has. Frunty escaped twice and came out of the school (should have been let out by lunch time teacher upon seeing me...will see about that on Monday), was lead down to the lunch room once (I ran into the school and found him coming back up the stairs with another teacher, some confusion on someone's part!) and came home today with someone's chocolate milk and apple and without his Canada, red baseball hat from Gramma and Grampa, will have to see about that on Monday too.
Tiny Two Legs and I enjoyed a baby massage class today with Nonna taking pictures. The instructor showed us a technique to help the baby relieve gas and boy did it work! Mine not only gased immediately but also pooped all over the towel and later I realized, me! We had been "invited" to take off our babies' diapers. Next time I will decline. It was very funny and everyone laughed. Will eventually post some photos of tha massage class and Ireland. When I have a spare moment these days, I tend to like to brush my teeth or scratch the dog...Daddy off to Ikea and mattress shop to bring home a surprise!!!!!!!!!!! Stay tuned!

0 comments:
Post a Comment