Saturday, 14 January 2006
The last few days, Peauteau has been trying to feed himself. When I put the spoon near his mouth, he grabs it and puts it in himself. He is also trying to pull himself up and has been doing that for the last few weeks. He likes saying "ba, ba, ba" and sucking his bottom lip in too and today, I heard "ma, ma" too. Peauteau whips his head around when I leave the room to see where I am going and gets upset if I disappear. He also gets upset and tells you about it if you take his toy. Just ask Frunty who is really good at quickly replacing it. Peauteau likes looking at our dog now and gently caressing his ears and rubbing the fur on his head. He is no longer afraid of our dog. He used to cry. Peauteau and Frunty remain excellent friends and still a favourite game is for Frunty to let his brother pull his hair. They sit and play trains and Frunty pulls his brother around in a wagon. Gotta go!

0 comments:
Post a Comment