Friday, 3 March 2006

Peauteau got his second tooth today. Frunty ran over to me in the kitchen and told me about it. He was very excited for his little brother. I had been checking often and wondering why the naps were short lately. The tooth broke the gum and now Peauteau is having a really long, afternoon nap...he must be exhausted!

I got a new (barely used) stroller today! I have been wanting a double so that I can easily get around with my two, little guys. I know that Frunty can easily walk but in certain situations, I want them both strapped into a stroller together. (ie. airports) So now I have a nice, new, light stroller, and I am thrilled about it. Yes, that takes my fleet up to 5 so I may try to get rid of 1 although I am not in any rush because each stroller serves a purpose although the three wheel Bebe confort is a bit heavy. (it was good though when Peauteau was tiny because of the attachable bassinette.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment