Today was a really busy day. In the morning, Pit and I went to a skin doctor at Edith Cavell hospital. He was super chouette, Dr. Cantella, from Sicily and we enjoyed our time there blowing bubbles in the waiting room. Pit is starting to get it down pat. We took the tram there and back and it was a new, super duper one so easy to get on and off with wide doors and on street level, great for strollers.
At noon we picked up Frunt's and friend, Leo, and brought them home for a quick lunch followed by trip to Town Hall where they had to practise their performance to get ready for tomorrow's spectacle. They did great and Frunty particularly gets into the dance really well. He seems to enjoy it and does not seem to be shy at all, considering he is on a stage with bright lights shining on him. Good for all the kids.
Afterwards I took the three of them to the club and put them in the play zone while I passed out in the sauna, steam room and light therapy room. One hour of bliss. Then I picked them up and we all went swimming. Kids did great although I got attacked a lot by the three of them...splashed mostly! Straight homeby 6 pm for spaghetti dinner and this time had enough meat to feed a lion!
I figured some things outs while in the light therapy room about how I replace the wooden strawberries for the Haribo candies for the game, Le Verger. It seems so obvious now but did not at the time. Funny how visualization does seem to work.
Gotta go. Hope everyone reading is as tired but as happy as I am.

0 comments:
Post a Comment