Friday, 10 October 2008

If you or your child has ever suffered from eczema or another skin disease that is chronic, you'll understand the definition of torture and you'll understand the tears of joy I experienced today as I moisturized my child's perfect skin...for the first time in almost 4 years.

I am hoping that eczema is gone for good...that we aren't just into some cycle and that there will be another flare-up down the road. As we wait for allergy test results, I am continuing with the reduction of gluten, the elimination of dairy and soya and finally, bananas, and seeing incredible results so far. I will continue to pray and hope for the very best. Seeing Frunty's skin so beautiful is the biggest gift I could receive and I am so grateful that I have the strength and brain power to NEVER GIVE UP. I have been criticized for being like a dog with a bone in the past. But guess what, I don't give up until I have a solution. So call me a dog anytime you want! I am proud of it.

We are enjoying some sunnier weather now although the rain never bothered me. I love rain. Maybe I am the only one in Belgium! This weekend we'll celebrate, rain or shine, Thanksgiving with our Canadian friends! Gotta look for a turkey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment