So great to have Daddy home from the States. I think the kids and I did very well while he was away but boy oh boy, am I happy he is home and you should have seen the kids snuggle with him every chance they got!
October has begun and so have the almost non-stop rains which I don't mind at all. With candles on, even in the morning when friend(s) come for tea, it is cozy. We are looking very much forward to spending Halloween in Scotland and seeing baby Freddy in London on our way up north. Congratulations to our dear friends for his recent birth!
Then we'll have a rest before heading even farther north to the Arctic circle to visit Santa's hometown, Rovaniemi, and his village. Elves, reindeer, husky rides, you name it. We'll be tobogganing with glee at Christmastime this year and I am so grateful we can finally go. I got this idea when we were living in Amsterdam. Now, almost 10 years later, we are realizing this dream and I am so excited.
I hope this email finds all of you very well indeed and enjoying the early fall days wherever you are.

0 comments:
Post a Comment