Frunty was almost losing his voice last night. He didn't look well in the morning but because he has missed some school due to his eczema, we thought it would be a good idea for him to go. But by last night, I knew that in the morning, I just wanted him to sleep in and take it easy. Pit had the day off anyway as his teacher had a pedagogique day so we turned off our alarms and woke up at 9:30 am. It was nice to lounge in our jammies.
We did some Kumon homework, the method we are using with both kids to help them along with their English and then some playtime and I enjoyed playing charades with them very much. Pit was funny because he kind of gave it away but then did the action as well so we knew what it was but who cares, it was fun.
In the afternoon, we took Pit to the Little Gym. Frunty did a bit more Kumon and drew a picture of Leroy and Stitch. We had a tv lunch with Daddy today which was nice. Pit did well in the Little Gym. I saw him kiss the calf of Amina and hug Pierre's legs. He is lucky to get his two favourite teachers each week!
After we dropped by Gudrun's for a tea while Frunty stayed home with Daddy and played Brain Academy on Wii. He is quite great at it. I think I'll play tonight when Daddy has time. Frunty will go to school tomorrow. It is only a half day so that is manageable. His second tooth is almost ready to fall out on the bottom, front right. The tooth beside it fell out on Saturday! It was great! He was so excited!

0 comments:
Post a Comment