Monday, 19 January 2009

Updates on the kids: they are growing like weeds! They are taller but still slim. Healthy foods and exercise galore.

Frunty came up with putting his Presqu'ile rocks on the radiator to warm them up in order to do hot stone therapy. The other night at dinner, I complained of a back ache so he took me to my bed, got me a blanket and put a hot rock on my lower back. What a sweetie! All his own idea. This morning, Frunty brought a hot rock to Pit and put it under his blanket to warm him up. Pit is staying home today from school as he was throwing up this morning.

Pit came with me to the market yesterday morning. I was trying to be quiet and leave the house early when all of a sudden, Pit was beside me wanting to go. He got dressed on his own, as usual, in about two seconds and off we went to get a ton of veggies and fruits too! It was fun. The Gare du Midi is a wonderful market with great produce and I hope to take Gramma there.

That snowy week we had was great fun. Now it is back to rain and grey skies. I don't actually mind this and since we have so many lovely candle holders made by the kids, it is cozy lighting them.

Time for a second breakfast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment