Wednesday, 8 April 2009

I think the boys have finally settled down. They must be tired from their hiking this afternoon. Earlier today, the main street of Camogli was transformed into an open-air market selling everything from household goods to good food for the household. We walked up and down the market collecting lunch fixings and by 2pm everyone except me had set off for a hike towards San Rocco. I stayed behind to get some work done but I heard the adventure was a good one under the sunshine of the Ligurian riviera. By 6pm, the local butcher provided us a good dinner of lamb-on-the-spit and then we packed since we leave tomorrow. Now for some R+R at the Mexican Taberna where we are always welcomed by our (now) friends Ingrid and Fabbio, the owners(?) and bar/wait servers. Later we'll go to the Pirate Pub with my dad for one last rhum and a ho ho ho!

0 comments:

Post a Comment