
Palma Bay Club pool: with several pools to choose from, we cooled off throughout the day! Thomas Cook holidays gave us some floaties as gifts.

On Friday May 15th, Pit and I went to the Woluwe Shopping mall to talk to Veronique at TUI travel center about last minutes and came away with a trip departing to Mallorca on the 18th. Having looked at several options before going to the mall, I knew that Mallorca had good weather at 27 degrees. When we arrived, a heat wave hit and we had 33 degrees Celsius temperatures. Although I was also interested in Egypt or Sicily I am glad I chose Mallorca because it is so close and the travel dates seemed to respect Daddy's schedule. Thanks to Daddy for juggling so many things while we were away and taking great care of Frunty.
The idea of spending some one-on-one time with Pit was and is very appealing to me and I was looking for some sea air for his "vegetation". I found that his nose started to "
degage" upon our arrival. When Frunty was three, I took him to Makadi Bay, Egypt for a week and I wanted to do something special with Pit as well. I am so grateful to Daddy for supporting my dreams. Here we are on the boat trip from Calobra to the Port of Soller. We saw jelly fish, schools of various fish, and enjoyed the fresh, sea air before taking a 1912 train back to Palma.Playa di Palma beach: 300m from our hotel by a pedestrian walk zone:
There are a lot of great things about Mallorca. It is under 2 hours from Brussels and is a beautiful, sunny island. Picking the last-minute based on dates, I had no idea if the hotel was good or not, the food, the beach etc. Luck was on our side because the hotel s
eemed newly renovated, the food was excellent and it was located 300 m from a really gorgeous beach called Playa di Palma. I am so grateful for this time together. Here we are at our picnic spot before taking the boat mentioned above.When you see the route we took to get to the picnic spot, you'll know that we deserved a restful break at the beach! This route by the way has 57, hairpin turns! The driver was so skilled though that no one, not even Pit, was sick!

We left Mallorca on a really good note after a lovely holiday together. Thanks again to Daddy and Frunty too for co-operating so well while we were away. It's such a nice island that we would like to take them there one day! The end...


0 comments:
Post a Comment