Tuesday, 7 July 2009
Most mornings, Pit will wake up and look at us with a big sheepish grin like someone who indulged in too much of a good thing - sleep. Or maybe he’s ashamed for waking us at various points in the middle of the night while he feels well rested because he was in bed for 12 hours. Today was no different except that his first words were, "Good morning mommy. Good bye daddy." Then I got big hugs and kisses while I suffered through his horrible dinosaur breath. How can someone so small have such bad breath - must be the hummus from last night. Anyway, after a few final errands and packing, I took the family to the airport for 11am and they were off. I received news after they were settled in their camp: the trip went without a hitch but it did take a long time - about 9 hours door-to-door. They’re tired but excited.

0 comments:
Post a Comment