Wednesday, 26 August 2009
I met the family and some friends at Mumtaz Indian restaurant last night. I think the boys were extra subdued in the restaurant because earlier in the day they had been run ragged by The Mommy. She had taken them to the movies in Stockel by bike there and back for at least 45 minutes each way. I asked if they liked the movie and Pit started to correct my pronounciation of the word "cinema" which in Italian is pronounced with a hard "C". He repeated the word in French, but he never finished correcting me because he realised that I was speaking Italian and then checked if "cinema" with a soft "C" was the Italian word. On the drive home at 9:45pm, the boys were discussing their next trip and Frunty was concerned that Hungary might be a hot destination. Pit was a chatter box and said, "I like sometimes hot and sometimes cold places. Spain was hot, right mommy?" And when The Mommy said yes it was hot, Pit launched into a stream of chattering about his trip to Mallorca a few months earlier in the year.

0 comments:
Post a Comment