Friday, 30 October 2009
Furniture Shopping
The Mommy asked the baby sitter from France to look after the kids tonight while we went furniture shopping. So many choices of furniture made from teak from Indonesia, acacia from India, and water hyacinthe rattan from Thailand. We basically need to furnish everything so it's a real adventure and opportunity to design an new look from our tropical home. Standard mattress length in Singapore is 190cm about 15 cm shorter than North American/European sizes and only 5 cm longer than my full height. I think I'll be needing to buy an import. Despite the compact mattress, the one I tested in the store was comfortable and I had a short nap while The Mommy jabbered on in the kitchen table section. Meanwhile, the boys at home were practicing French and we're happy that Frunty doesn't miss a beat.

0 comments:
Post a Comment