Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Gramma's Jam

Pit's last words to me before I left him all snuggly in his bed were, "I can't wait til the next time I can have some of Gramma's jam." He was quite chatty after story time and in a quiet voice said he is just waiting and waiting for Nonna and Nonno to come and see his new home. And he wants to have a sleep over again with Grampa. And Frunty's prayer was beautiful. Part of it had to do with thanking God for his "mommy who makes a beautiful home." Honestly, I was so completely touched. I am writing all of this down for me because I never want to forget the sweetest boys I am sure I will ever know. I feel so grateful.

Our family has started taking music lessons together. Papa missed the first lesson but caught up afterwards and somehow can already play songs. We are not going to tell what instrument we are all learning. I was so surprised to hear Pit practising long after the teacher left our home. His tiny fingers working as well as his brain to make "music". And Frunty says he loves our teacher. I think Rick is pretty great too.

Anyone who is interested in a free concert can skype us when they have time and you can discover one of our new hobbies. Sure makes family time even more fun!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment