Monday, 10 May 2010

More Mother's Day celebrations

I thought that I had written all there was to be written about yesterday but alas, Papa surprised us by announcing an adventure to the Kallang Leisure Park for a sushi lunch, to purchase authentic mexican corn tortillas and to check out part two of my gift: a Karaoke box. Okay, that is just plain fun.

After all that jazz, we went to Parkway Parade for a sushi dinner (we never get tired of sushi, in case you hadn't noticed) and a visit to some of our favourite shops, including Borders. You know, the usual mall culture. I had so much fun with my boys that I did not slip away, as I had intended to, for my foot massage. I'll have to do that tomorrow. You know you've been in Singapore too long when you turn down a massage!! Maybe we are just so relaxed now (nearly comatose from the heat) that we don't have the same need for a massage as when we arrived, all stressed-out from the western world? Who knows!?

Have you walked into a sauna and thought you could only last 10 minutes tops?

I was thrilled to send and receive Mother's day wishes to and from friends and family in Toronto, Brussels and Singapore. People that make time to call or write...that is so appreciated! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment