Frunty's friend, Emily, from 2P Faith and her family invited the three of us to their home tonight for a traditional Mid-Autumn harvest meal, special moon cake desserts and a walk in the park to see a Line Dance. Or maybe they are saying "Lion" Dance. In any case, it was a lot of fun even though a few of the lanterns set on fire in the apartment but were quickly extinguished. Of course, this was a lot of excitement for the kids. We all loved the "Snow Skin" mooncakes the best and I am happy that they could accommodate our diet.
Emily's mom, Lynn, and I are in the PSG so I have been getting to know her over the past few months. Her husband reads with the students one morning a week so I have met him school on other occasions as well. It is so nice to have new friends and to start enjoying socializing again. When Papa gets home, we'll have to invite this family over for a special meal. Papa phoned during the party so at least we had a quick chat with him! Happy Full Moon!
Emily's mom, Lynn, and I are in the PSG so I have been getting to know her over the past few months. Her husband reads with the students one morning a week so I have met him school on other occasions as well. It is so nice to have new friends and to start enjoying socializing again. When Papa gets home, we'll have to invite this family over for a special meal. Papa phoned during the party so at least we had a quick chat with him! Happy Full Moon!

0 comments:
Post a Comment