Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Conrad 13

Wow! Papa and I just celebrated our 13th anniversary! It included a huge surprise! I thought I was meeting Papa for lunch and then a spa treatment. What I didn't know was that we would meet after work at the Pan Pacific Hotel too!!! For an "executive overnight stay"! Our room with a view was extra amazing because we could see the Conrad Hotel with the number 13 on it...I will include a photo later so you can see what I am talking about.

We enjoyed the executive club and the hotel made an anniversary cake for us. The next day, after breakfast, Papa headed back to the office and I had another spa treatment. He met me later in the evening for good bye drinks in the club before heading home. We got home to find our children as happy as can be...Frunty slept all night, Pit showed up beside Gramma and Grampa's bed at 4:30am for a snuggle!

The four of them had their own adventure with two days of fun: they saw the movie, "Yogi Bear", ate Carl's Jr burgers and the following day, went out for lunch downtown and spent the rest of the day by the pool. Too much fun!

It was the best anniversary to date and I really don't know how Papa can top this one!! Let me see him try! Thanks, Papa. You are really "ultra fun". (as Frunty would say!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment