We enjoyed a bit of hiking these past two days in the fresh air. The children did very well...sometimes Pit went on strike though but bravo that he eventually kept going!
What great adventures you guys are having in Vietnam! Amazing. And I just had to comment on the picture of Pit 'going on strike' - our L goes on strike in just the same way :-)
We're not doing Christmas cards this year, so I'll take this opportunity to wish you a very jolly Christmas and a happy and healthy 2011!
1 comments:
What great adventures you guys are having in Vietnam! Amazing. And I just had to comment on the picture of Pit 'going on strike' - our L goes on strike in just the same way :-)
We're not doing Christmas cards this year, so I'll take this opportunity to wish you a very jolly Christmas and a happy and healthy 2011!
Lots of love to you from us all xxx
Post a Comment