Tuesday, 12 April 2011
Boys train our helper!
The fun of getting a new helper means lots of time in the kitchen, teaching her all our cooking methods. For some recipes, like lasagna and pumpkin risotto, I tell Ailene that the boys will help and when it is time to prepare the dish, I hear her call them over and I know that they are indeed teaching her. I hear Frunty say, "no, not like that, like this!" In a nice way. Ailene made our favourite, peanut butter cookies with Pit's help. Basically, I can sit by the pool and know that our new helper is being trained and it is great! It can be extra work having a little one in the kitchen but I always say that it is worth it because then they know what to do! What goes around, comes around! And watching the wee ones lick the spoons, always fun!

0 comments:
Post a Comment