This year we celebrated Father's Day on the island of Coombe, off the coast of Australia but decided to have a part two this weekend with a Boys' Day Out too. Papa took the two munchkins to a play zone at the Great World City and played glow-in-the-dark mini-golf. They came home and enjoyed Uncle Adam's X-Box before making dinner together. I think I fell asleep on the couch but woke up to a tasty pasta dish made with our freshly grown basil. Thanks, Papa, for such a special day together! We hope you like your homemade cards and book on shark "accidents"!
Saturday, 16 July 2011
Father's Day Part Two
This year we celebrated Father's Day on the island of Coombe, off the coast of Australia but decided to have a part two this weekend with a Boys' Day Out too. Papa took the two munchkins to a play zone at the Great World City and played glow-in-the-dark mini-golf. They came home and enjoyed Uncle Adam's X-Box before making dinner together. I think I fell asleep on the couch but woke up to a tasty pasta dish made with our freshly grown basil. Thanks, Papa, for such a special day together! We hope you like your homemade cards and book on shark "accidents"!

0 comments:
Post a Comment