Life in Singapore is just nasty! Yesterday I was passing the time while waiting for Frunty to finish school. How do I do that? Well, I read the classified ads while having my feet massaged. Like I said, nasty! And Pit's at home with the helper. All of a sudden, I got a phone call. It was Frunty who had been let out early because his teacher was sick and could not do math remedial with him. I told him to come on over. This was the first time I told him to come alone from his school to Tampines Mall #1. Yes, I was a bit nervous but hey, it is Singapore and he does know the route except not the massage place as I recently changed. Anyway, next thing you know, he is sitting beside me with his Diary of A Wimpy Kid book in hand and accepting a foot massage. GOOD FOR HIM! I looked over with pride. Because if you can't kick back and enjoy a good massage at age 9, when can you? You gotta stop and smell the roses, right? Life in Singapore? Brutal!

0 comments:
Post a Comment