The Formula 1 night race is here in Singapore again this year. Papa and Frunty are watching it downtown right now...5 laps to go. We did a baby switch at about 7pm when I met Papa with Frunty at Gate 7 in order to pick up Pit. Pit enjoyed watching a porsche race and an Angry Bird game show with Papa from 4-7pm. Frunty will see the grande finale but I don't know about any shows afterwards as it is a school night. Both boys were able to wear there Formula 1 baseball hats again this year so I was pretty thrilled! Our friends, the McMahons, went too and got us the tickets next to their seats. Boy, was it loud!
After I picked up Pit, we went clothes/shoe shopping and then looked every where for a Subway. In the end, Pit had a burger from Burger King. I had a very early dinner by the pool tonight as Frunty and I made a quick appearance at the twins' birthday party before heading downtown to meet Papa and Pit. The twins', Tristan and Kieran, live a few houses from our home. Along with karate this morning and house hunting, it was quite a busy day and I am ready for a big, long sleep! Good night!
p.s. Pit wants me to add that a porsche crashed near his seat. It was exciting and not scarey.

0 comments:
Post a Comment