Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Papa's Home!

Papa's home! It was a busy 10 days for all of us so the time flew by even though we missed Papa a lot. We kept busy with school, exams, karate, French lessons, Sentosa and swimming at the Hard Rock Hotel. But then, we all came down with something and Papa came home a bit run down too. So we will recuperate little by little together.

Frunty studied hard for his exams. Pit cooperated while playing alone a bit longer than he usually would...good job, Pit. I needed to go over many math problems with Frunty and had Papa at the airport solving them too and Bella at home, at 3am, working them out too so that I could check our answers! Frunty has his third exam tomorrow in English. Hopefully he studied Prince Zak and the Frog and The Nasty Accident enough. It was funny studying at the park. Every time Frunty skate boarded by me, I asked him how to spell or define a word.

Pit had his own spelling quiz. He thinks he got perfect again. This time the words were as promised: 3 to 4 letters. For the other quizzes this year, somehow quite long words were thrown in like caterpillar, duckling, frightened etc...But Pit rose to the occasion and got them correct. Good job!

I am so glad Papa is home. We made a big, hot chicken soup with Ginseng. Hope we all feel better soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment