Melissa is our new math and Mandarin tutor and the boys cheer when I say she is coming over. We met her at the bus stop one Friday on our way to French. I would post a photo of her but my computer can no longer do that properly. Anyway Melissa is a university student and is doing a great job to inspire our boys to learn Mandarin (finally!) and for Frunty to practise math! They want her to come for three hours not just two!
Wow! So some nice news to share in the education department which has been quite stressful lately as Frunty struggles to wrap his brain around the challenges of P4. He is in one of the top classes so pushed to do even more. Or should I write, "stretched". He gets run down though and his sleep deprivation leads to poor health which means days at home to recover. During those days, who keeps us company when she can!? You got it, Melissa! And that is enough to make any child feel better!
It has taken me many attempts to find someone like Melissa. I know she wishes to move to France one day. I hope it won't be for awhile!

0 comments:
Post a Comment