Saturday, 12 May 2012

Nonna visits from Canada

Nonna came to visit for two weeks! It was a pretty spontaneous decision after hearing the troubles of Frunty and we cannot thank her enough for all her love and support while she was here! Frunty needed a lot of TLC and Pit too. In fact, we miss contact with grandparents, aunt/uncles and cousins. I think as Frunty and Pit get older, they express more and more how much they would like to have more time with their loved ones so visits are really appreciated! Thanks, Nonna. While Nonna was here, we went to the Maritime Museum and Typhoon movie at Sentosa, a concert at the Esplanade and in between, spent almost a week on the Indonesian island of Bintan. Nonna babysat one night so Papa and I could go to the new Avengers movie and have pho noodles for dinner. Thanks again, Nonna! I will post photos of our time together soon. I have to go through all of them and choose the best which is a hard job! There are so many great ones but I want to narrow them down to the best 5. Wish me luck! We are so glad that Nonna got home safe and soundly. See you next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment