Happy Friendship Day everyone! We'll come visit sometimes! (I'll still do some volunteer work with the English programme when I can!)
Saturday, 12 May 2012
Photos from Friendship Day at TPS- April 2012
Frunty is a whiz at origami and made the samurai hat in about two seconds flat. Pit enjoyed bowling and other games and crafts at each booth. This year we had North America, Thailand, the Philippines and Japan. The school finally bought a Canadian flag so I didn't have to bring my own this year! Progress! And yes, I am wearing a silly hat too but I did not make it!
Happy Friendship Day everyone! We'll come visit sometimes! (I'll still do some volunteer work with the English programme when I can!)
Pit is at the very back, on the right hand side, second in. His class sang, "this is the way we wash our feet, wash our feet, wash our feet..." with Mrs. Ow, their form teacher for P1 Faith. Well done, Pit. You made a lot of hilarious faces! Unfortunately you were kind of blocked so I could not get a good snap shot but I'll never forget. I am so proud of you for participating when I know you "detest" those kind of things!!
Happy Friendship Day everyone! We'll come visit sometimes! (I'll still do some volunteer work with the English programme when I can!)

0 comments:
Post a Comment