Thursday, 20 September 2012

Champoluc

We spent two nights up in the mountains and this time higher up than Brusson. So the air was even fresher in Champoluc! We took a tele cabine up even higher and then hiked even higher than that and found a little lake where the boys probably could have stayed all day if I had let them! They loved finding baby frogs and looking at their different stages of development. I guess some Singapore science has sunk in after all our studying!!

We stayed at a lovely place called Le Petit Tournerain and the owner has celiacs disease so had many items for breakfast and could cook to our diet which made the trip very relaxing and enjoyable! And especially delicious!

I will have to add photos to our blog when we get back to Brussels where Lisa has broadband. We don't have it now so it takes forever.

Pit just woke up and said that he had a very nice dream in which a little kitty touched his hand. How precious is that? We are all having a great time and it comes out in our dreams too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment