Gramma and the boys pose by the longest covered bridge in the world at 1292 feet long!
Frunty made it just in time to join a group of Zig Zaggers who flew above the Grand Falls in New Brunswick! The last trip of the season! Bravo, Frunts! Your timing is impeccable!

2 comments:
The zip line over the falls looks spectacular! Good job to Frunty for doing it although I never doubted he would pass up the chance.
It was amazing how he jumped out of the car when he saw the sign and yelled, "I am doing it!" and that he was the last child of the season to participate, that the river had just been opened as it they had a drought all summer and that we got the entire experience for $20 instead of $60 including the movie! Maybe I can download the movie I made if I have enough connectivity!
Post a Comment