Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Sapphire and Ryan tie the knot!

I will never forget Frunty's first time in a suit. He chose it in Singapore. A black suit made in France. He knew he wanted to wear it for the wedding and chose the tie too. While we all scrambled around getting ready for Sapphire and Ryan's wedding, Frunty made himself a mocktail and waited in the living room for us. (mainly I was struggling with Pit in the bedroom who was unhappy about the length of his tie!)

I will never forget how calmly Sapphire walked down the aisle, a deck in the sun overlooking a beautiful gold course, forests and with the ocean in the distance, to her groom. On her father's arm, Sapphire was radiant, cool, calm and has never looked so happy.


I will never forget how grateful I felt being able to attend their wedding. It was not just a wedding. It was a huge reunion of almost our entire family on my Mom's side. It was a long weekend full of fun events together and the beginning of a new life for Sapphire and Ryan. Best wishes to the newlyweds and welcome to our family, Ryan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment